Happy birthday randy and marcia fay

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy Birthday to 2 of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. I hope you both have an awesome day and get to celebrate many more birthdays together. Many hugs to both of you and much love

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you very much. I don't think we are going to do anything special, but later on we will be getting together with some friends and have a little celebration. I made it to 75, but MF is MUCH younger than I am.

woodstock

Happy Birthday Randy and Marcia Fay................hope its as awesome as you both are.....have a wonderful celebration with friends.....
hugs
bobbi

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you all. We are having a little family thing this evening, but we will be going out with some friends later on. We have some anniversaries and birthdays among several of us and we have been getting together for a number of years to celebrate together.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you all. We are having a little family thing this evening, but we will be going out with some friends later on. We have some anniversaries and birthdays among several of us and we have been getting together for a number of years to celebrate together.
Randy don't stay out too late, you know the older you get the more rest you need. Hehehehe!!!!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oppps..sorry I missed this yesterday! Happy Belated Birthday to you both! I hope you had a great celebration with your friends last night. Wishing you many, many , many more celebrations together.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Randy don't stay out too late, you know the older you get the more rest you need. Hehehehe!!!!
I did stay up until a little after 11:00 last night watching a movie with MF on the Hallmark Channel. The gathering with friends is yet to be. We are waiting until after a memorial service which is tomorrow. It will be a lunch date too since all us "older" folks don't care much about being out after dark. LOL I made it to 75 years old though which is hard to believe. My Dad died at 74 in 1977 and that has been in the back of my mind for years as I also approached that time. But even though I have had a great life, it is still going pretty well for me. I am having a great time. Thank you all for your wee wishes.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Randy how did I miss this thread, Happy Birthday. Wow 75. I'm impressed. I know you will be around a while longer cause we need you here.

M

Mari-Jo

Gosh, Randy......sorry I am late, but the very best to you and Marcia Fay. Sounds like the celebrating has already started..........:)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
There was a time when the celebrations involved a lot more. But I was pleased to have a special cup of ice cream last night and the family sing "Happy Birthday". That other gathering will be coming soon and we will have lunch together and pass around some cards and try to make each other smile. My wife bought me an almost complete set of books for a present. It is "The Complete Works of Theodore Roosevelt". They were printed in 1898, so they have been around longer than I have.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com