Happy Birthday Woodstock

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hope you are having a great day. I almost forgot being sick. Will give you a call when I feel better, off to have some soup and bed .

Happy Birthday Bobbi, aka Woodie aka Woodstock.......

thank you so much......I had a very nice day......started with a massage in a spa in woodstock, then to the red lobster for some coconut shrimp......then I visited my elderly lady friend.......found this jumbo shrimp so had that for dinner.....followed by a chocolate truffle bomb, with carmel ice cream, strawberries, and whipped cream......yes I went to hell with myself......thanks again for the wishes....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back