Happy Happy Birthday, to Randy and his Lady Marcia Fay

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

Happy birthday to two of the lovelist people Ive ever known........
Hope you had a wonderful day and have a wonderful evening of celebration.....

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy happy happy birthday Mr. Randy and Mrs Marcia. Hope you both had a blessed day.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you both. It has been a good day although nothing exciting. I don't really feel like I am 80 years old.

woodstock

thats great Randy.......you should have lots of fun........glad you had a good special day.....with your Mrs...

smiley_face2

I can not believe I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday!! here it is, very belated but heartfelt none the less :)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's okay, Janet. It was a good one. It's still hard for me to believe I am 80 years old.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com