Happy Happy Day

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last night my granddaughter Sherri had her little girl. She is so cute. I am going to Oklahoma to see her on Wednesday but first I have to do a half day job subbing in a Kindergarten room. That will give me time to pick up a couple of things for the baby before I leave. I'll have pictures when I get back. She is so cute. She is 7# and 20 inches long. A head full of black hair. She looks like her Daddy.

Thank you all. I've spent 2 days holding my little lovebug. She is a good baby. Only cries when she is hungry. She loves to be held and is sleeping 3 to 4 hours. She is so sweet. I will get to hold her in the morning and then we are off to Dallas to see some friends and then home again. I will have to look for some jobs for next week. Need some money for Christmas. Oh yeah there are some student loans I need to pay. My lovebug will need some Christmas presents. lol.

I like the Christmas season but could listen to Christmas music all year long. I really don't have to do much though. My son-in-law (David) decorates the outside and goes crazy with lights. We had three outside circuits when we moved here 14 years ago and he wanted more. I have added seven circuits and he still wants more, but I have drawn the line. The electrical panel will only support so much. My wife and daughter work on the inside of the house and it turns into a piece of art also.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back