Happy st. Patty's day

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I forgot to wear green today when I went to the nursing home, so I got a light pinch from one of the staff people. We had a good time though during the reading session. And everyone loved the cookies I took in. That was a recipe (Oatmeal Cookies) that Miss Kim posted in the recipe thread. I had a small bag of pecans and I chopped up those and put them in along with a cup of butterscotch chips. That made a really good-tasting cookie.

R

RiverRock

hope everyone had a blessed and green day:) I planted bulbs in pots today that I dug out of my neighbors yard yesterday...they are already sprouted up but no blooms yet so i hope they still bloom.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
they still should bloom

i didn't wear green today either Randy when i went to Boston, lots were dressed in green at the drs office, they said the bars were starting to get busy. it was after 12 when i left the office to head back home, i didn't stop at a bar and have any green beer. YUK!!
Happy St Paddy's Day to everyone

R

RiverRock

RR what kind of bulbs??
I got some Iris and a whole bunch of bulbs that if i remember right are some sort of Alium..and hen i got a bunch that I dont know what they are..lol I think they might be Hyacinths but im not possitive. I will know in a few weeks when they are in bloom. Got way more then i need bt thats what trades are for:D

I didn't wear green today either. My dad came down sunday evening from Oregon! Then my daughter and two grandsons came, from Modesto area, so they could see him!!! My dad needed to see his 25th great grandchild. I loved every minute of it. Dad left this morning and daughter and grandsons left about 1 1/2 hours ago. Happy St Patricks Day everyone! Kim

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had great plans, Kya, then I forgot all about them. I used to have three bonnets, but I don't know where they are. I had one Glengarry and two Balmorals. One of the Balmorals was green and the other was black. I would have worn the green one if I knew where it was. But I do know it's in the house here somewhere.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I had cookies on my mind too, and I got them done and took them to the nursing home. But that's also where I got pinched. LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com