Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

smiley_face2

Thankyou! starting out well, with beautiful sunny weather, and a nice outing to the forest looking at leaves and mushrooms :) we will be having our thanksgiving dinner tomorrow instead of Monday :) Sadly we won't be seeing our dear grand daughters, as they have moved away with their mother. I am thankful we still have our 2 grandsons nearby, and our dear daughters. I am thankful to have survived my disease, and I am thankful that I had the most beautiful, sweet, loving, caring son anyone could have wished for, even if only for a few years.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving yo my Canadian Friends and family
Thinking of you Janet.... Sending many hugs to you my friend. Wished we lived closer to each other so we could hang out....

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
My heart goes out to you, Janet. I have lost a number of family members, but not one of my children. Life is not always easy, but we must remember the good times when we consider what we have lost.

smiley_face2

Thanks all! Me too Laurie! :) I am so very grateful that we have our two daughters and two grandsons (and sons in law of course) to spend holidays with. It does make getting through the holidays easier. Our youngest grandson is so cute right now, he is so happy all the time, just like his uncle Kenny was. You can't help but laugh with him. I am pretty excited to be spending Thanksgiving down in the USA this year! you can never have too many opportunities to think about what you do have to be grateful for.

smiley_face2

Did you cook the turkey Ron? I seem to remember that you did that in the past? or am I dreaming? lol I made a giant pan of cabbage rolls today to use up all the left over gravy on! yummy!

woodstock

sounds yummy Ron........we will be doing that in another month.........glad everyone had a good day with family.....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com