Helllo again

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Scotkat

Hello again I am back .

My time has been taken up in my own garden and of course Glamis Castle Walled Garden Restoration Project where my friend and I are privileged to be garden volunteers.

It takes up our time 2 days a week.

I also celebrated my 60th Birthday with a holiday to Singapore and then in July a hillwalking and cycling holiday to Arran Scotland.

This morning I enjoyed a walk in 1 of our Nature Reserves.

http://www.murtonwildlife.org.uk/

Then headed to local nursery for more alpine plants which I ma now away to plant up.

first, Happy BIrthday Scotcat.......sounds like you were having the time of your life....good for you.

how lucky you are to have worked at the glamis castle gardens......that sounds like lots of fun.....maybe you can post a picture of it sometime....

Happy Birthday. sounds like you have had some great vacations/holidays and are having fun in the gardens...
Welcome back

Thank you for your kind wishes its great to be back.

I am just getting ready to go over to Glamis Walled Garden restoration project.

Shall post photos at night.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back