Hello all my Friends

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Hello everybody been missing for awhile.I got burnt out with my flower's last summer heat killed most everything.So I gave up...LOL yeah..Not even going to buy anything this Summer it's going to be dry again already in drought mode...in Feb....I can enjoy all of your pic's though...But the main reason I have'nt been here I have gotten more involved with Church making it priority in my life.I have surely missed you all.I see some of you on Facebook though.Hope you all are having a great week.Beautiful here today 70 degree's.
I'm going to go read and catch up on your post's.God bless and watch over all my friend's and their gardens....:)

Spider lily I am so glad you're back. It is so good to hear from you.
I am sorry about losing your garden last year... this heat and lack of water is really taking it's toll

Welcome back! ( glad to see that you followed Dorthy's advice in the Wizard of Oz and decided to follow that Yellow Brick Road that lead ya back to the place were you are welcome anytime ) :p - Sry to hear of your garden going south on ya last year! -

Wasn't that in "Cheers" where everyone knew your name and you were always welcome? We could appropriate that here too.

Randy and Phil you are both so right, there is no place like home and everybody knows your name. That's how I feel here.

It was dry here in SC last year and didn't have a good year for flowers or vegetable garden. Any veggies we harvested was a blessing. I am planning to go full speed ahead this year. Suppose to be dry year but preparing to change my garden spot to a spot haven't planted in a few years. I didn't even save marigold seed last year. Hope everyone has an awesome day.

Spidy id back!

Heat got alot of my stuff last year too. I see another hot one in store. our low this morning was 71! our high is 85! What happend to spring?? I am looking at the right month on the calendar are't I? Mine says Feb.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back