Hello everyone!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Spider_Lily...thanks for the invitation! I see other familiar faces here as well. Hello to all of you I haven't met before from sunny and warm (at least all next week) South Carolina!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome neighbor..glad to see another South Carolinian in our midst. Looking forward to getting to know you. Enjoy the forums

Hi Palmettogal welcome to GF. I don't hink I have met you before, but I am glad you have stopped in. Hope to see yu around the threads.

K

Kale

Welcome Palmetto, nice to see friends of friends, as always...
Jump right in we are here to have FUN!

Kale:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Palmettogal! Glad to have you join us. Hope to see more of you around the forums! This is a great site for both informationand friendly garden buddies. If you need help please ask someone will jump in and answer your questions.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com