Hello Everyone

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

rkk

Hello to all! Glad to see there is a forum for gardening. Been gardening on and off all my life. I'm in zone 10 and new to this zone with gardening. It's difficult to get used to a zone change, especially when going from zone 6 to zone 10. I especially love herb gardens but I love anything with a flower :)

Welcome aboard! This is a good site with very awesome people around as well!! Feel free to get those hands dirty and post away -- anytime,someone will reply to your questions ya might have. I haven't been around here 4 awhile myself ( life itself found me,I guess ) but I guarantee - that once people get to know ya better,you will always feel at home here and you will never/ever forget just what a super place on the internet can become!! I enjoy most anything that has a flower on it as well -- Welcome once again!! :cool:

Hello and Welcome ...I hear ya on the zone change...I went to 7 and not a happy camper still after 5 years here...but am living well with it...lol

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back