Hello from another Canadian

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Gama-Barb

Hi All it's me Barb AKA Weedie
Now I am Gama-Barb cause I am now a first time Grandmother:D to a Beautiful Granddaughter born in Sept of this year double:D
Thank you for inviting me to your wonderful new group everything looks so wonderful.
It's good seeing your friendly faces again
Barb

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Weedie it is so nice to see you here. It seems like everyday some more of the old crowd checks in. This is home now. congrats on the new grandbaby. my little one is 17 now and of course she is still my favorite but don't tell the rest of them.lol

Gama-Barb

Hey there Lyn So great seeing you too
I know it's getting like Our Old home again eh. Awesome!!
Tho our Granddaughter is just 3 months old she is getting to be a joy being around now starting the goo-gaa gibberish lol
and I love the way she smiles every time she sees me. makes my heart melt.

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Morning Ron ya too long,How is everything up on the mountain
Good memory Barb, but a little off target alevation wise!
I'm down in the old part of the downtown centre!
How are you and yours?
Hope you love snow because it looks like we will be getting a lot of it!
I'm taking a break from cleaning the house! We have family and friends coming tonight, and since Jackie has to work today it all falls on my head to get everything ready!:eek:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Miss Weedie...hello ya...s o glad you have joined up...I just got a card from pam/moby today...looks like we may have to start up a greenhouse thread soon...LOL...make your way to the GardenBench and visit ...

Gama-Barb

Hey veg good seeing you too
how is our Dear Friend Moby if you talk with her please tell her i send my Love
Oh I remember those Greenhouse days,those were a hoot some times lol
ya think she will come join us..one can hope Eh.

Gama-Barb

Good memory Barb, but a little off target alevation wise!
I'm down in the old part of the downtown centre!
How are you and yours?
Hope you love snow because it looks like we will be getting a lot of it!
I'm taking a break from cleaning the house! We have family and friends coming tonight, and since Jackie has to work today it all falls on my head to get everything ready!:eek:

Ron....OOPs sorry I did forget but at least I got Hamilton right lol

Oh you will do just fine. Jackie knows a a good house cleaner/cook when she sees one lol
Tom and I are having a quiet Christmas eve dinner home got the bird in the oven now, after dinner just a quiet night. Tomorrow we will go to the kids house for the big dinner and exchange gifts Karyne's Parents will be there too

can't miss our Granddaughters first Christmas not that she will know at 3 months old lol..but we all will lol

M

Mari-Jo

Hey Weedie.................Hi ya GF, so glad you could make it..........you know I'm going to have a hard time changing names......lol.............see ya around the forum...............:D

Gama-Barb

hey Jo didn't I just talk with you lol
LOL Thats OK Guess I will always be Weedie :D
it will be hard knowing you too Mari lol

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Weedie
It's so nice to see you here, so glad you joined us. I know you said you would be here but darn it woman it took you forever to get here.. LOL :p:D
A nice Christmas pic of the baby would be awesome. I don't think I've seen any since she was born. It is like old home days here

Gama-Barb

Hey Mainegal good seeing you too
I know sorry about that but between the Canadian Thanksgiving, American Thanksgiving now Christmas I have been so busy but I'm here now :D

Sure would love showing off Morgan is there a photos posting place ???
and how many can we upload at once??

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can add an album.I think you get to it from the your profile page but I'm not 100% sure as I've only used it once and I have never gone back to finish adding pics. If it's not there, let me know and I'll search for it.

swindy

Hi Weedie so glad to see you you here !!! Congradulations on the new grand baby. I know she will remember every gift from her first Christmas lol Well maybe not, but I know you will always remember her First Christmas, what a blessing

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Weedie
The pics are there and she is precious. Thanks for sharing her with us. Can't wait to see pics of her in her Christmas outfit

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com