Hello from Australia

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Hi all I love to look at gardens from all over the world .Sometimes to drool over things I can't grow,sometimes to look at snow ,when it's so unbearable here:eek:. i can't share cuttings but commercial seeds I can. I love the way people from elsewhere say about the catalogues we get only 2.

Hi Belladonna and welcome to Gardenforums, glad you stopped by. I hope all the troubles in Australia have not touched your garden. I also love to see other folks gardens. Post some pictures when you can. Look around and jump in where ever you like, we are a very friendly group of gardeners and love meeting new friends.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Belladonna,
Welcome. Nice to have you join us. I hope you have checked out the catalog threads. We have one that reads like a review of tried and true purchases. We look forward to hearing of your gardens Downunder.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome
Glad to have you join us here. jump right in and make yourself at home, lots of friendly ppl here with lots of great knowledge.

Welcome Belladonna. If it's any comfort, we also envy you the lovely plants in your country that we can't get here. Happy to have you aboard!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com