Hello from Central Florida

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Harleygrandma

I bought a home with one and haft acres of trees and sand. We have one hundred forty two oaks, pines, cedar, magnolia, and cherry laurels. Two tangerines, one Key Lime, and one variegated lemon trees. Babies yet but they are doing fine. I love plants and want to grow everything. Yes I know I have limits with the heat and lack of soil but the more I learn the better my garden will grow. And making new friends will be another blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to our forum Harley!
There is so much great info in the various topics and threads........if you have questions feel free to ask!

Trax

Welcome to the forum! :D There's lots of ways to build up the soil in garden areas in Florida so you will probably find a lot of info on that here.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com