Hello from Ky.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

armymom05

Hi everyone. I'm new here, And it was so nice to be invited to join on here from another member. Thanks Flower4yesshuo,,
I enjoy gardening,Live in the country hills of Ky. Moved from Tx almost a year ago. Son is active Military, So moved to be close to him and his wife. Have 3 sons ,But my other 2 still live in Tx.We have goats,chickens,2 dogs,and 1 spoiled cat.I also have a pair of donkeys, But they are in Tx, with there baby .Next year he will have a sis or brother.lol.
I will injoy it here, And hope to meet everyone soon. Learn about how everyone gardens, and just have fun with all of you.
Have a good day.. Thanks Linda

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hey how did you know my new name already...LOL...Linda I am so thrilled you joined...there are alot of wonderful people already on and I think you will be a great addition...as oyu can see it is very new...but alot of us knew each other from another forum...Jump in and enjoy...Hugs toyou and Welcome...

armymom05

Thanks so much. It's a nice club, I am trying to get an avitar,, But no succes yet. But still trying..lol..Linda.

PS,good seeing you again.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone. I'm new here...

That's OK, so is everyone else! :D The whole place is brand new, so you're getting in on the ground floor. ;)

Welcome aboard, and I'm glad you found us. Please tell your friends to come on over and join us.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much. It's a nice club, I am trying to get an avitar,, But no succes yet. But still trying..lol..Linda.

If you want an avatar, you'll have to use a custom one for now. The tech gnome (that would be me...) hasn't uploaded any forum avatars yet, so there aren't any "stock" ones to choose from right now.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member

If you need any help I can walk you though it dear...Send me a PM if you need to or email me...so glad you are here. Mel has joined also...under OregonMud...

armymom05

Thank you so much Bob..I will download a pic. With the help of Debe..

And Mell is here also.. Wonderful.. So good to hear..Linda

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Linda
If you are a friend of Debe's then I'm sure you will fit right in with the rest of us. I had the privilege to meet her in person last yr and had an awesome time. Feel free to ask any questions.

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Linda where did you post that picture...I want to see...:p
ah thanks Laurie for the nice comments.....how was your PT?

armymom05

Thank you Laurie,, And so nice meeting you . Debe, is a wonderful young Lady, And so glad she invited me here..Linda

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Debe
PT was ok, it hurts my elbow after as I started earlier on this elbow then I did on my other elbow. Go back to Boston on Tues and hoping to go back to work on Wed

armymom05

Debe I might try and find a bigger picture later, It's one of my iries from Tx. Your so cute Hun,,So glad you e-mailed me about this club..Thanks again,,lol Got to get to town soon. So will look later..

Laurie, Hope your elbow gets better soon.. Work.. oh my,, whats that.. Do ya have to? LOL..

Be good and will be back later..Linda

M

Mari-Jo

Welcome, and yes, I am sure you will enjoy it here. I met Debe on the GG forum, and have been friends since.........always ask questions, as I know there will be someone who can answer it.............:) ENJOY!

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Laurie, glad PT is going well...
Linda...if ail me your picture I have a good program to resize if you don't I can try and enlarge it and then email it back to you...
MariJo is one you really have to watch out for;)..no really she is the best...a bit crazy as we are...and a lot of fun...calm, relaxed laid back kinda gal...LOL

swindy

Hi armymom so glad you joined us and great to hear you were sent our way by debeveggieflowers4yeshuairis, if her name gets any longer we are going to be in trouble. But you know what they say " a rose by any other name is still a rose" and debe is a true Rose. Welcome and enjoy yourself

Natloo

Hi armymom so glad you joined us and great to hear you were sent our way by debeveggieflowers4yeshuairis, if her name gets any longer we are going to be in trouble. But you know what they say " a rose by any other name is still a rose" and debe is a true Rose. Welcome and enjoy yourself

HAHA! Swindy I couldn't have said it better myself! :D

Welcome Armymom05 ... I've lived in NE Ohio now for 7 years but I was born and raised in Lexington, KY. I hope you enjoy your new surroundings and enjoy getting to know the new-old group on here.

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi armymom so glad you joined us and great to hear you were sent our way by debeveggieflowers4yeshuairis, if her name gets any longer we are going to be in trouble.

"debeveggieflowers4yeshuairis"? Good grief! I'm gonna need a bigger hard drive...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com