Hello From Sunny India

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Sashweezy

Hey, there, nice to see you again. Boy, I've wondered how things are going with you. How are the boys doing? How old are they now? My eldest grand is eleven, she's a 'tween', now. :(

swindy

Hi Suzanne I thought that might be you when I went to your member page! How are you doing? I am so glad you could join us.

Suzanne

Linda, you bet It is gonna be great here.I joined GF not for gardening!!(sorry Bob).... To keep in touch with some real nice people. ..Gardening and me??? I think I have had a brown thumb ever since I started working..!! Scarez, it feels like back home.Sash you have been on mind often. I lost your address when my computer reformatted the wrong drive..!!Must be tough with a going on teen grandchild.My teenage son drives me nuts. He is all into gals instead of studying something.His exams are around the corner and i know more history, geography, economics,political science than he does let alone Math and Science. Swindy and Shinekeeper nice seeing you again. I went through the member list and could help squealing seeing ole friends again.

oremudpie

Suzanne
May I ask sense I'm one of the real new kids on this forum...Your in India correct, how did you connect with this wonderfull bunch of gardeners..
Greeting from the Williamette Valley of Oregon
oremudpie aka melanie

Suzanne

Melanie , that's the wonder of internet. Some of us here used to hang out together at another Forum like this. I was impersonating a great gardener... Must say I learnt quite a bit by floating through with them though .

M

Mari-Jo

Suzanne..........Hi, and welcome........I am also one of the former GG'ers.....this is just so great that Bob has done this.............:)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Suzanne
It is so nice to see you again. So glad that Janet had your email so she could contact you. I tried to contact as many old friends from GG that I could find.Some I did not want to find....LOL Can't wait to hear more about your country and your boys.

smiley_face2

Lol....oh Suzanne, I don't think you ever said anything about being a gardener! You showed us lovely pictures though, of the gardens (and elephants!!) around you! I want to brag about you, what a wonderful dedicated very very busy person you are.... but I won't do that if you would rather I did not!

Jules

Hi Suzanne - greetings from the east coast of Canada! We met many times on the former forum (GG). We'll have to work on that brown thumb of yours:rolleyes: So glad you joined in .... I too always enjoyed your posts and learning about your country and customs - yes, the internet is a great communication tool that opens doors we never dreamed of years ago!

Suzanne

Thank You all for your warm welcome and friendship.
Crabber glad to see back. Last I heard was that you were busy with work. Jules, never realised you read my post.:eek:You appeared sort aloof at GG....:D

Last edited:

smiley_face2

Thank You all for your warm welcome and friendship.
Crabber glad to see back. Last I heard was that you were busy with work. Jules, never realised you read my post.:eek:You appeared sort aloof at GG....:D

Jules.... aloof..... absolutely 100% not! a very very nice person, very compassionate and kind, I chatted with Jules through several emails. Sometime's being quiet or shy can be misinterpreted :)

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Hello Suzanne, We never got to know one another to well on GG...look forward to chatting with you here....Welcome!!!

K

Kale

Yes, Jules & Crabbergirl are a sweetheart indeed!

Hi Suzanne, welcome.

So what kind of gardening do you do? How long is your season?
What kind of animals do you contend with?

Kale:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com