Hello from the Hudson Valley NY

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Annette99

I am thrilled to have found you and see so many friends from gh. Can't wait to meet everyone else. Annette aka Datura from gh

Dor

Hello Annette, glad you decided to join us. We know each other and you sent me some Datura seeds last week. I am Grannyrose from GH.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't get into GH to welcome you there but I sure can here! Welcome and enjoy!

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome, so glad that you have joined us. Hope to see you around more and get to know you. I have kept the same name at all the forums. I don't think I got to know you on GH.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad you joined us. Let me know if I can help you in any way. I was disgett on GH

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Where in Hudson Valley are you?
Woodstock on here is from the Hudson Valley too
She is in Maine this weekend with me. We had lobsters last night for dinner and going to pick up a Maine Coon kitten today to bring back to NY with her

Annette99

I live in the town of Shawangunk, Hamlet of Wallkill, I'm a Hike Leader for the Mohonk Preserve, also lead hikes in Minnewaska State Park, Sams Point Preserve and Breakneck Ridge. Thanks for the welcome.

gonepostal

Welcome Annette--I know you're going to love this place. Lots of really nice people here.

Laurie--you two girls get that kitten yet? Glad you found one for her.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
GP
We just got home from getting the kitty and Woodstock and the kitty are on their way to NY. She wanted to get home before dark and before the snow starts coming.

M

Mari-Jo

Annette99.........Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here with us. Enjoy!:)

Wombat

Hi Annette and welcome, you'll have a great time here, lots of friendly folk and great advice

woodstock

there is another HV gardener on this site Annette.....her name is wrennie, and Im sure she will pop in here sooner or later......its great that several of us live in this beautiful area.......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com