Hello from up north

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

K

Kale

I think I know you....:)

Welcome to the best gathering that will last as long as you do...:)

May you enjoy your stay...:)

Kale:)

swindy

Hi ThWoods do I know you from another site? I can't remember where but I do remember the name. Welcome to GF,this is a very friendly place with wonderful new and old friends. Hope to see you around the threads.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi T, glad to see you again. I invited a few other friends too. Hopefully they will join us as well. Mariposa and Rosie are here also but haven't posted yet.
I know you'll feel right at home, see you in the forums.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Theresa, I just registered last evening. I looked through the member list and saw some people that are old friends. I won't go through the list, but there is a passel of them. Anyway, I would like to welcome you also.

Melissa

Welcome T!! Its been a long time since you helped me to be able to type more than smilies. I have missed you :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com