Hello from up north

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

K

Kale

I think I know you....:)

Welcome to the best gathering that will last as long as you do...:)

May you enjoy your stay...:)

Kale:)

swindy

Hi ThWoods do I know you from another site? I can't remember where but I do remember the name. Welcome to GF,this is a very friendly place with wonderful new and old friends. Hope to see you around the threads.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi T, glad to see you again. I invited a few other friends too. Hopefully they will join us as well. Mariposa and Rosie are here also but haven't posted yet.
I know you'll feel right at home, see you in the forums.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Theresa, I just registered last evening. I looked through the member list and saw some people that are old friends. I won't go through the list, but there is a passel of them. Anyway, I would like to welcome you also.

Melissa

Welcome T!! Its been a long time since you helped me to be able to type more than smilies. I have missed you :)

Scarez

Hi Theresa, and welcome from me too!

e228ec6c.gif

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com