Hello to all....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Thank you, Swindy!

Treva, my friend! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see you here, too! Yes, we are friends forever. And I blame you because you've hooked me on so many wonderful tropicals! While I'm blaming you, I should THANK YOU, because I'm so thrilled to learn about all these great new plants!

I love you dearly, my Gulf Coast seed loving friend!

Last edited:
Hello Dear plantlover...glad you have com eon in and kicked your shoes off...Wonderful to have you join us...Enjoy!

Debe, I'm not sure I can admit to kicking off my shoes. Most of the time, I go around barefoot! I guess you could say I took the mud off of my feet and decided it was okay to come in..........Things were getting pretty lonely, and I wanted to be back among friends! It's very nice here -- warm, friendly and welcoming....

A dear friend of mine once told me that the nicest people anyone could ever meet are gardeners. Nothing could be closer to the truth, I don't think!

Thanks for giving me that little push I needed -- along with the confidence boost! It's so relaxing here -- and stress free. Too bad I don't have one of those nice teak Adirondack chairs to lay back in!

Plantlover
Glad to see you here. Yes there are alot of old friends here. Hope to see you around more.

Debe, I'm not sure I can admit to kicking off my shoes. Most of the time, I go around barefoot! I guess you could say I took the mud off of my feet and decided it was okay to come in..........Things were getting pretty lonely, and I wanted to be back among friends! It's very nice here -- warm, friendly and welcoming....

A dear friend of mine once told me that the nicest people anyone could ever meet are gardeners. Nothing could be closer to the truth, I don't think!

Thanks for giving me that little push I needed -- along with the confidence boost! It's so relaxing here -- and stress free. Too bad I don't have one of those nice teak Adirondack chairs to lay back in!

AH....I think you deserve a break today....so get up and muddy your way...OK so I am no song writter...but am glad I could help just a bit...:)

Deb, the garden bench is one of the threads I cannot post in. But I can read what's happening there. I forgot a couple of days ago where I was and I tried to ost and got booted. No big thing, I just have to remember where no-man's land is. LOL

is this susan the texas yankee????? if so, I remember you well.........and welcome to the group..........so many of us here go back years and years........its great you joined us.....we do know how to have fun.....

Woodstock, you've got me!!!!!!!!! You blew my cover! Yup! Here I am! It's nice to be among friends...and I guess I felt like going where my friends were going! Seems very nice here indeed!!!!!!

I'm afraid so, Dale....that and that I've been dubbed the Texas Yankee! I had to remove the part Gloria added because I was told it was "illegal" to impersonate a TX Ranger....(I hadn't thought of that, but it IS true!)

Woodstock, how did you get your username? Are you honoring that concert way back in the late 1960's (is that when it was?) or the little bird from the Peanuts cartoon?

Deb, the garden bench is one of the threads I cannot post in. But I can read what's happening there. I forgot a couple of days ago where I was and I tried to ost and got booted. No big thing, I just have to remember where no-man's land is. LOL

That is weird ...have you tried the quick reply also?...maybe we can work on that to get you posting in there...

oh darn, didnt mean to blow your cover.....but that texas yankee got me thinking.....lots of great people here so enjoy........

I'm just teasing you, Woodstock....now wasn't there a famous rock concert/festival in Woodstock many many years ago?

I went to the Woodstock Museum that opened on the site in Bethel, NY this past Nov. I was too young for the concert but it was very interesting and I would go again. I have a friend that lives close to it so when I was visiting her we went as they hadn't been yet either. She remembers all the people camping in her yard and her granddparents. Her mom went to the store in another town and got lots of food and drink and sold it to the ppl for what she pd for it. the town rain out of food.

I'm afraid so, Dale....that and that I've been dubbed the Texas Yankee! I had to remove the part Gloria added because I was told it was "illegal" to impersonate a TX Ranger....(I hadn't thought of that, but it IS true!)

Well, Rosie dubbed you the Texas Yankee and my addition to it wasn't that bad!:p I did correct it from Ranger to Rangerette. I would think you'd really have to do more than police members on a gardening site to be considered impersonating a Texas Ranger. Never the less...you're still the Texas Yankee Rangerette in my book!!! :D

I love the designation the Texas Rangerette! I'll take that designation any day....As for policing members on a gardening site, naw....that's not necessary. Maybe policing my plant obsession is! :rolleyes: :p

As a Texas Rangerette and Texas Yankee, will I ever be qualified to be a TRUE southern belle???? :D :cool:

Gloria, my dear friend, I hope you know I love you DEARLY! :)

I love the designation the Texas Rangerette! I'll take that designation any day....As for policing members on a gardening site, naw....that's not necessary. Maybe policing my plant obsession is! :rolleyes: :p

As a Texas Rangerette and Texas Yankee, will I ever be qualified to be a TRUE southern belle???? :D :cool:

Gloria, my dear friend, I hope you know I love you DEARLY! :)

Yep, I know.. and I luvs you too, you my friend!!
LOL. I will call you and when you can make a sentence to me and use the word..Y'all..and not sound fake..you might qualify as a true southern belle ...provided..you wear a corsett and crinolines for at least 24 hours and during our call!!! :D

Those corsetts and crinolines can get you. Y'all come back here with the wave of the gloved hand is how we do it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back