Hello to old members

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, LOL, it's me! Glad to be back Bob! I've missed being here, but life hapens.
Great job on the upgrades. Really top notch.
Thanks for your endless hours of hard work.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I contacted a few members from the past, I hope to see them all here again soon. I got so involved I contacted some that I thought were old members but seems they were from my sewing contacts..LOL. Maybe they also garden and will find the site useful and fun. :)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
I just helped another one get back in. Chattycarnation is now back on the forum.

I really appreciate everyone's help in contacting old members and encouraging your friends to come and participate. Forums are a lot like a dinner party, you need about 20 people or more to keep the conversation flowing and keep things active. The more members we have, the more activity there will be, which will encourage others to join in as well.

We have a great crew of people here and now we have a good solid framework to build on with the new software. Let's all work together to really get things growing! Thank you!

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Also, please tell folks who aren't back yet that we can get them back into their old accounts if they'd like, even if they no longer have that e-mail. I can reset things on the admin side and get them logged in again. I don't mind at all, so don't be afraid to ask!

bob

Administrator
Staff member
OK, looks like we have gotten everyone back into their old account and back on the forum.

So, now that we have a nice sized group of folks, I need your help and suggestions. What can we do to make the forum better? Is there a topic you'd like to see us cover, or do you have a suggestion for a category that we should add or edit? What would you like to talk about? What would keep you coming back to visit? Anything you feel I've overlooked?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com