Hello!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

M

Mari-Jo

Sorry for the late welcome Vanessa, but do enjoy.............

Attachments

• welcomesnagg2.gif
    welcomesnagg2.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 263

woodstock

Welcome from Upstate NY.....the catskills......................I do some container planting myself.....always do toms or cherry toms, did mums and they came back, but now they are in the ground......tried lavender last yr, and will see if that comes back.....herbs are great container plants.....enjoy.....

KyGal

Hello! Today is my first day here and I thought I would introduce myself. :)
I live in Colorado. I do all container gardening because I live in an apartment. I love tropicals, vines... I love it all. He he. I look forward to meeting everyone and learning from all you.

Sincerely,
Vanessa

Howdy! and Welcome :)
jump in anywhere you have a question or have something to add...maybe share some of your experience with the rest of us...Lord knows I could use alot!:eek:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com