Help needed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sfishergirl

Hey all I have an idea and I need help. I have a new idea for a planting around my front porch but I need to find a source for Moonfire Dahlia I need 18 of them. Can anyone help me. The only source I can find so far is Canada and the company will not ship to the US

I liove by a few wonderful huge dahlia farms...I can...if you like...go by and find out if they have the Moonfire Dahlia...just give me a week or so..

I dig some digging on the web and I couldn't come up with anything to help you. iDid find vendors in the UK, aren't they allowed to ship into the US? Did Saw photos of the dahlia, they are beautiful.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back