Help with my pumpkin seedings?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Jimmods

With the weather getting warmer during the day i put my pumpkin seedlings out side so they can get used to the climate etc, brought them in at night, but the ONE night i forgot we got an out of the blue ground frost and they are now droopy and limp, i just want to know if there's any hope for them, will they overcome it, i haven't put them outside since. If there IS some hope for them does anybody have any tips on what i can do to help them get healthy again ~ Thanks

All I can say is time will tell...if they are not dead then just keep bringing them in at night ...warm days let them out a bit...they usually are pretty strong...nice to meet ya

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back