Hey from NW Arkansas

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

FishinBC

A little bird told me to pop in and say hey to old friends and new ones too.:D

How is everyone?

Cheri

K

Kale

No Kidden! roflmbo!

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!! HOW ARE YOU!????

How has life been treating you WELCOME !:)

Kale:D

FishinBC

Things are good. Hubby is healthy and life is back to normal. Well as normal and normal can get. LOL! Today I am cursing snow after two days in the 70's.

M

Mari-Jo

Enjoy you rstay with us, lots of great people here..............

Attachments

• 7welc.gif
    7welc.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 271

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to our wonderful world of dirt digging. It's nice to meet you Cheri. Jump in and enjoy.

swindy

Hi Cheri so glad you stopped by, grab a cup of coffee and visit a bit. There are a bunch of folks here you know and some new people to meet.

Last edited:

Dor

Hi CHeri and welcome. Nice to see another Arkansasan aboard. I was born and raised in SW Arkansas. My mother and sisters still live there.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com