Hey Y'all from Georgia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jbaby7162000

People call me jo!!i am female hehhe,im from the peach state of georgia
zone 8-9.glad to see some of my old friends from other sites.

Last edited:

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Jo
I know the name from another site and I believe that we both have the same birthday 7/16...
Glad to see you here. Lots of old friends are in touch with each other again

oremudpie

Good morning Jo nice to meet you..I live near Vegemm in oregon
This is nice place to have read with a cup of coffee
Have a happy day
oremudpie aka melanie

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Jo..good to see you and glad you joined us. I know you'll like this place, the members are a great bunch of gardening folks and the site is so user friendly. I haven't been here long...I was late getting here ...like... a few hours after it opened...LOL.

jbaby7162000

Hello All of you!!

YES I KNOW ALL OF YOU FROM ANOTHER SITE HEHEHE.:)ITS GOOD TO FIND A DECENT GARDEN SITE.THANKS BOB FOR DOING THIS OEN FOR US GARDEN FREAKS HEHEH.:eek:

M

Mari-Jo

Welcome Jo...........oh, I am sure you will enjoy it here...enjoy!:)

K

Kale

Welcome and Enjoy!

Not sure I remember you ..Stay around..wont be long, we will know each other :D

Kale:)

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Jo! I'm from Florida so that makes us neighbors. Look forward to talking southern gardening with you!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com