Hi everyone

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

posiepurrs

I recently retired so am just getting back into gardening. I didn't have the time or energy while I was working. I got my gardening 'fix' running a floral shop while working. I have been a certified Master Gardener since 1999. I have set some ambitious goals for myself. I am slowly going to redo every flower garden I have. I want to plant more natives to attract and support wildlife. I also grow some of my own vegetables - a few at first, but more as time goes on. I am thrilled to be among plant people!

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to our forum Posie!
You sound very motivated...I like that as long as you have the energy to go along with that.
I find the older I get the less energy I have and need to pace myself, my main goal has been planting perennials that are not very demanding......daylilies and oriental, trumpet and asiatic lilies fit the bill for me! I add a few annuals just to fill in the gaps.
Been gardening for the past 40 years...so have accumulated a lot of knowledge on various styles and types of garden....I love collecting odd and unusual perennials so prefer an eclectic style!
Please post photos as you go along...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com