Hi Everyone :)

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mariposa

New here but not new to alot of people. Getting ready for Spring and looking forward to my Dahlias and Irises :)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome, glad to see you here. I also remember you from another group. you will see lots of friends here. Hope to see you around more

Bernie

I don't know you yet but I do look forward to getting to know you. Great place, make yourself at home.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Mariposa, I'm so glad to see you posting. I hope you like the forums and will be with us often. I've missed you and your beautiful flowers.

M

Mari-Jo

Welcome Mariposa.........do enjoy, and I am sure you will. Also looking forward to spring..........:)

plantlover

Great to see you hear, dear Luz! Doesn't this remind you of an old and familiar place???? I think you're going to really like it here! It's so wonderful to see you here and posting! Come back and spend some time here! You know that we all love you to pieces, dear friend!!!!!!!!!!

Dahlias, huh? They sure are pretty! I can't wait to see some of your pictures here! You've taken some really spectacular photos!

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
It seems like the family is getting back together. Welcome back, little butterfly.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mariposa,
Wow! Now that's a name from way back. Are you the sameone?? If so or if not WELCOME we are glad you are here.

GardenBear1

Welcome Mariposa, I remember the name from the old site, its nice to see the family growing, your going to enjoy it here :D

Mariposa

Thank You everyone for the warm welcome, YES!! it's me the one and only Butterfly Lady from the old site :). Starting to clean the garden getting ready to welcome my beautiful friends :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com