Hi from Wisconsin

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Some of you might know me from a different site. It is nice to see familiar names. Look forward to some good discussions.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, let me be the first to welcome you, Mary Lynn. I think you'll find us to be an agreeable bunch. I know we have a pretty good time.

Welcome from the Hudson Valley of New York. I am a transplant from Minnesota. You've found a great site, lots of wonderful people and advise.

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
MaryLynn so glad you joined us. When you have time would love for you to post some of your great recipes here at GF. Let me know if I can help you learn to get around here on the site. Welcome my friend.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to see you here MaryLynn. I know you will enjoy the site. The members are wonderful and very helpful. We're just one big happy gardening family here. See you in the forums.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. We are from Manitowoc, Wisconsin near Lake Michigan. We live on a small farm, and I plant a huge garden, sure has helped to have veggies in the freezer. Dale I will see what I can whip up out of my recipes for everyone.

You all have a wonderful weekend.

Glad you came over, MaryLynn! I'm sure you see many familiar names.....I guess we kind of played a game of musical sites. It's very relaxed and informal here, and it's so easy to navigate. I second Dale's request for some of your recipes....I recall some lemon ones, if I'm not mistaken.....hint, hint, hint.

Anyway, glad to have you here!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com