Hi from Wisconsin

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Hey MaryLynn
I remember you also from GH. You had lots to offer..look forward to reading your posts & recipes here!
Great to see ya
WELCOME =)

Welcome! Glad you found us. You are going to love it here. Lots of wonderful folks, lots of fun things to do and great information for the asking. Make yourself at home. I look forward to getting to know you.
Bernie

Can someone tell me why I am not getting emails letting me know about the postings. I subscribed.

Thank you

Hello MaryLynn and Welcome to th eplace...as you can see a very nice bunch of people...for oyu to get email notices you need to go into your "User CP" found at the top of the page in the blue strip across the top far left corner...click on it and it will take you to your page and you will see on the lift side of the screen a panel that says "Your Control Panel"...scroll down to "Edit Options" and click...then scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" and then you will see "Default Thread Subscription Mode"lick on the drop down menu and several options to get notices...instance ...daily...weekly and so on...that should do it for you dear

oh and if that still will not get you email notices...you may need to look in your spam file and see if they are being sent there and then change to allow...hope thi shelps

Thank you for replying. That I had already done. For some reason after I posted this, I started receiving emails.

Welcome, I did look at some of the recipes on your website. Sounds good. Looking forward to your post! Kim

Welcome MaryLynn :) I sure find your name very interesting!
Very nice.

Enjoy your new Membership at Garden Forum!

On a farm.Great for YOU!

I have 1/4 acre subtract a house and 2car garage and driveway from that...One has to be rather creative to get an over abundance of Veggies especially when Roses keep moving in *LOL :)

Kale:)

Wish I had roses. I have one of those old old rose bushes that came with the farm, but it gets more and more spindly. We have 5 point 6/10 acres. 5 buildings and the house. And of course the hubby has a tractor for every acre, lol. Love Roses you are lucky. I had climbing ones, but the hubby let everything over grow, so they disappeared. I am allergic to weeds, so am unable to handle them when the weeds get out of hand.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Why don't you have roses?
You sure can, if you want to take some time here and there to ask questions:)
WOW!
A tractor for each acre, do you now how? Is it easy? Do you get to drive one?

Some/actually several plants make me ich like mad.

Herbs/weed family to those that haven't discovered a purpose for them yet :)

Are you the sneezie kind like one of my sisters?
Or the ichie kind with red markings etc.I can ich up to 2days everywhere if cilantro gets to close to me or even walked passed by someone other then me and I am 10 or more feet away.
I sure understand if ich is your thing..do you now which "weeds"?

Kale:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back