Hi Gardening Friend's and Neighbor's!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Good evening
On tree's, there is a big Hazel nut orchard near EZ Orchards on Cordon road, the trees in there have huge branches down..They are older trees and you can see the damage just driving by there...There are branches down all over salem too..
enough on that stuff. it was just nice to walk threw part of gardens and see a few friends ..
bye
melanie

Hi to Caligal, Vege and everyone,
I'm also following these ladies from the other forum. I'm really looking forward to learning lots more about gardening. I live in the Valley and it's cold and foggy. Not so lucky like the others who have beautiful snow. Sorry you don' t have any electricity Vege. It is nice to hear you are ok. Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm hoping to get a greenhouse soon, probably in the early spring. I would like to learn how to use it to make beautiful flowers. Something other than my roses. Any advise is appreciated.
I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and will have a Happy New Year.
Jody

Quack,quack miss Pinnirocky
the duck swimming tonight its raining out..Welcome now we call really chat
melanie

Hi Jody, nice to meet you and welcome. Happy New Year to you also. I'm sure you'll like the site, it's filling up with great people and lots of good info on gardening. See you in the forums

HEY HEY Jody...I knew you would get more time soon...so glad you are finding your way around...I try and try to type...hit post and bammmm it is gone... on the CAL/OR thread on NHGC...I will keep looking in and reading though...

Mel I can not remember exactly where I saw it MOnday...but a whole grove of trees were in half on the ground...was on 22 just out of Salem ...it breaks my heart ...

Gloria...funny thing about Jody and I....we meet on another site just after I moved back to Oregon...two years ago...and she is in Sacramento not to far from where we moved from...I bet we passed at the store and didn't even know it...LOL

Happy New Year!!! Looks like the nest is filling up with my dear friends. Not sure if I'm getting on here like I want. Thanks Jody, hope I got myself on your friend list. I just click on what I think is right. lol Hope to get on more in the new year. "HUGS" to all
June

Welcome all new members!

Do I know any of you? Seems like I do...

Been ill but ok now..I missed all the fun for a few days...

Welcome!
Caligal, I too am a germination nut,I only have 1/4 acre :( that I out grew in just a couple of years.Although I still mange to germinate hundreds of seed each year!
I do share.

Jody, peek in the "Roses" Threads! Whatever you want to know I am quite certain lots of us know about and will assist! We love sharing and learning from each other..all like family here, maybe closer then family at most times.

June, do you have hens or grandchildren or both or neither?
I love hens:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Kale:)

Kale
The duck here, mother hen is june because 3 years ago when i first connected with her on line as did Vegemm and several cal members of the home gardening club, she started calling us her chickies and duck when I started my duck nonsense from salem..now we all seem to check in with mother hen, we have been threw quite a bit together too..Vege lives not from me now, and the rest are still in cal..I doubt this makes sense
but I tried...I try to go see her when I go home to napa which isn't far from her house.
Happy New Year
melanie

Kale...you know me...;)...These are all wonderful friends of mine from yet another GardeSite...have known them for several years now...the other site is a great place and we all have roots of many years there...but it was/is haveing a tad trouble with a format change...so I thought everyone could always enjoy a couple of places...I do hope eveyone is finding this place a joy

New and Old...:)

Hi I'm new here invited by sweet Vege (Thank you Vege) and I live on the Eastside of California's central valley (Agri Country) on 4 Acres. I love gardening and am an Out-of-control germinator (I admit it) which I pretty much do year round in a 15' X 24' greenhouse/solar room that is full to over-flowing at the moment with plants that I'm overwintering. Some of you may already know me as MonkeyT. :D

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and explore the forum...

Welcome Caligal.....Sounds like a wonderful set up to overwinter...I am a germinator nut also...Happy Gardening '09.
Peggy

That's a whopper of a greenhouse. I have an 8' x 12' here but it is ample for my needs.

Welcome to all
So glad you followed Vege over her. She's a really nice person. I got to spend some time with her July 2007 and had an awesome time with her. Also got to meet Randy, Dora and can't forgot Scarez who is a hoot!!!! Made Jam with Randy and gabbed with Dora and Bob and they picked on me saying I had an accent... who ME??

Ok here is the story...
I have usernames and States (places you lived*LOL) in my memory,then you go changing your names adding letters adding first names and moving around the Country! You are twisting my little brain*lol
Please help me here*lol!!!!!
Now, is Oremudpie our Mudpie?
just she moved to Oregon?

We now have a (username) Mari-Jo which is Maribeth (Canada)

we had a real name Mari-Jo (yrs ago) that was (username) Mari-gold from MN correct?
If so where is she*lol

Debe' is Veg :)

I think that is all for now...as long as you don't go moving abut the Country and changing you names*LOL

Oh my I think someone moved from Cal or to California...Who might that be??

Be gentle with me, I'm going through a midlife crisis and trying to juggle my life into a more profitable direction*lol (besides,I'm still celebrating my 45th Birthday! *LOL)

Kale:)

LOL...You should talk Sprout...;)
Oremudpie is not the old mudpie/Donna...I did email her and let her know we all were here...have not heard back as yet if she will join us soon...I hope so ..

Oremudpie is a friend I made on yet another gardening site ...We meet once i moved to this area...melanie...and has a wealth of information as she went theough the Oregon Master Gardeners...and she also works out at the Oregon Gardens...

Our dear Mari-Jo is dear Maribeth...my husband always calls her Mari-Jo ...so she went by that name now...
And yes...Me Debe' /Vegemm ...

Now I am confussed...LOL

Hello
Monkeytoes aka caligirl nice to see you...
I saw license plates on a car here in town that were mud pie and its not me I'm ceehwk for seahawks..So Randy if you ever see a green saturn with those tags it me......
Well catch you all later
melanie

Okay! I do watch license plates a lot. By the way, Kale. My name is Randy, but I used to go by Randy. LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back