Hi guys----it's me again!!!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

gonepostal

Hi everyone!!
So glad to be here with all the old "favorites" ! :D:D Meant to check this place out when Whit mentioned it --but have been "busy" LOL and my "rememberer" aint what it used to be. So thanks Laurie for the Christmas card and reminding me to check out this site!!!
Going to check things out here-then I'll be "chatting" with ya'all.:)
It's kind of like coming home! :D
gonepostal (aka Naomi or Nome)

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
So glad to see you here, been worndering about you as I lost your email addy on how you was doing.
I'ml at work but will catch up with you later

swindy

Hey Naomi so glad to see you here ---I have thought of you often. I know you will feel right at home here with all the familiar faces. See you around the threads.

woodstock

wow, now here is a name I remember from way back.....how are you doing......I didnt make it to vinnis party that time so we didnt meet, but I sure remember your name.....welcome back to the original group.....ha ha

bobbi......

gonepostal

Hi guys------thanks for the "welcome back" --from new & "old"! :D It sure does seem like coming HOME! Cant hardly wait to start checking things out here and chatting with you all again. Have missed you.:eek:

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow, now here is a name I remember from way back.....how are you doing......I didnt make it to vinnis party that time so we didnt meet, but I sure remember your name.....welcome back to the original group.....ha ha

bobbi......
I don't think GP went to Vinni's. I don't remember her there. Been trying to think who was there :confused:

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
Naom, When I welcomed you ...your name rang a bell...but could not remember...then when you posted about the Birthday...it banged loud...LOL...I wsa vegemm on GG...

they had two get togethers at Vinni's maybe she was at the one you were not at...or maybe I am remembering incorrectly....wouldn't be the first time...or wait one was at physco's

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
gonepostal how nice to see a name from the past. It is always good to see an old name pop back in.

oremudpie

Hello from the willamette valley in oregon
looking forward to chatting with you more
melanie aka oremudpie

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
they had two get togethers at Vinni's maybe she was at the one you were not at...or maybe I am remembering incorrectly....wouldn't be the first time...or wait one was at psychos[/QUOTE]

yes one was at physcho's.

Maggie

Welcome gonepostal. I remember you from another gardening site. Sure is nice to see so many old friends gathering together again.

gonepostal

Your right MG-----I havn't been to any of the GG"gatherings"-------just in spirit!:)
But, I havn't forgotten "y'all"--even if some of the names have changed!
I spent more time on here yesterday, than I have altogether in the last 2 (?) years --since GG changed hands.:eek: Sorry-I just couldn't seem to adjust to their format change. Too old I guess!!:D
Went through the "members" list yesterday and was so glad to recognized so many !!:D
As we all seem to keep saying--it's like coming home!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com