I am from South Carolina

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I like that quotation. I have only read one book by Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities. I still remember the story line even after 60 years. I know what you mean about the George Scott version of that too. I don't know of any movie that has ever really done justice to a good book.

Dale, So its a show you want, huh? I'm working on an album of my December 26 visit to Longwood..... I might have it presentable tonight... will let you know when when you can view it. Here's a teaser..... well, I'm not having much luck with image function.... guess you'll have to wait.

Wes those photos are great!! Thanks for sharing my dear friend. Happy New Year to you and yours.

SandiB glad you joined. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Hi. I just joined. I could not get through too well on Gardenhere. I have several flower gardens and a couple vegetable gardens in my yard. I have transplanted native trees and bushes in my yard from the area, and am always looking for more. I can't wait to get more involved with this site.

Cathy

Welcome to the forums Cathy. Sure glad you have joined us. Just browse around and make yourself comfortable and you'll feel right at home soon enough. We talk about a bit of everything in the general chat areas but there is some real hard nosed information on here and we'll be anxious to see what you have to share with us. Hope to see you here often. Marie

I'll echo that Cathy. Everyone here is friendly and very ready to help if they can. Like one big happy family!!

Hi Cathy and welcome. Glad that you joined us here. It is a great place. Jump right in and make yourself at home.

Hello Cathy and Welcome...so glad you have joined us...as you can see it is a very friendly place with lots of good inofrmation

Hi Cathy, I'm glad you decided to join us. I keep checking GH and since nothing has changed, I try and let folks know where they can find some of their friends. Most of us are here now and very happy with this site. We have a great administrator, Bob (he really cares about his members and the site.) He has really out done himself in putting together this site and it just gets better with time.
Jump in and enjoy, see ya in the forums.

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back