I am looking for Cajun Hibiscus!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

HMMMM???! If your comment of " if anyone has cuttings to share I will trade anything I have to trade!!" is true, I wonder what you'd trade for a WHOLE plant......LOL!!!!?????? I'll give you 3 guesses as to WHO has Cajun Hibiscuses....LOL!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!
Always a friend,
Nancy aka fantasygal1 aka sunshine98

Nancy...which ones do you have available?? (giggle/giggle)
And what would you like for it?:p
I am obsessed with these things!!!:D

HMMMM???! If your comment of " if anyone has cuttings to share I will trade anything I have to trade!!" is true, I wonder what you'd trade for a WHOLE plant......LOL!!!!?????? I'll give you 3 guesses as to WHO has Cajun Hibiscuses....LOL!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!
Always a friend,
Nancy aka fantasygal1 aka sunshine98

I have 6 of which you already have 4. The ones you don't have are Bayou Rose and Grand Mariner. I'm willing to part with ONE as I TOO have caught the Cajun fever....LOL!! I had Voodo Doll but gave it as a B-day present to Cassiegerald. Thought this was a recent thread....LOL!!! Hadn't noticed you'd bought some.....LOL!! Wow!!! Yours bloomed already??? Only one of mine is getting ready to bloom and I can't wait to see it as it has 2 buds on it one next to the other that are about to open!!!!! As to what I'd like for one, " just the world" or how about it if someone stopped tripping me and making me fall????.....LOL!!!! Seriously, what'cha got....>LOL!!?????? Well, you let me know ok?? OK!!!! Hope we can buy some more this year like we did last. Whatcha think?????
Always a friend,
Love
Nancy-----Coco, you DO know us huh????.....LOL!!!! Now recieving bribes for one Cajun Hibiscus....LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Nancy you are so silly!!!!
You know I will share whatever you want, take a look at my site...or what are you looking for? I might just have it! lol
I do have Grand Mariner, I went CRAZY!!! lol
I want them ALL!! She is supposed to let us know when new ones are available!
Take a look at my list or let me know things you are looking for...I will be home the end of the week!
You are to much Fun!:D

I have 6 of which you already have 4. The ones you don't have are Bayou Rose and Grand Mariner. I'm willing to part with ONE as I TOO have caught the Cajun fever....LOL!! I had Voodo Doll but gave it as a B-day present to Cassiegerald. Thought this was a recent thread....LOL!!! Hadn't noticed you'd bought some.....LOL!! Wow!!! Yours bloomed already??? Only one of mine is getting ready to bloom and I can't wait to see it as it has 2 buds on it one next to the other that are about to open!!!!! As to what I'd like for one, " just the world" or how about it if someone stopped tripping me and making me fall????.....LOL!!!! Seriously, what'cha got....>LOL!!?????? Well, you let me know ok?? OK!!!! Hope we can buy some more this year like we did last. Whatcha think?????
Always a friend,
Love
Nancy-----Coco, you DO know us huh????.....LOL!!!! Now recieving bribes for one Cajun Hibiscus....LOL!!!!

Let's see I'm looking for rooted plants. ESPECIALLY the following in order of appearance: Night Blooming Jasmine, Gloriosa Lily Vine, Passion Fruit, and Large Green EE's. The Bayou Rose is about a foot high. Will measure tonight to be exact and has BIG ball of roots. Talk to you later then. Oh, and of course other bribes like a Vespa Scooter or a Liberty Jeep are NOT out of the question....LOL!!
Love
Always a friend,
Nancy aka Fantasygal1 aka sunshine98

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back