I am new! Hi to all members of gardenforums

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Welcome Susy, glad you found your way here. I remember you from another site, I wasn't on there much, but do remember alot of the ppl. Jump right in and make yourself at home. There are alot of angels here.

Glad to see you here at GF Suzy. How are you? I know you'll feel right at home with all your friends. Take care and I'll see you in the forums.

Welcome susy, I know your going to find lots of old friends as well as new ones here in GF, sit back and enjoy your self

Susy welcome to Gardenforums glad you found a new place to hang your hoe. I think you find the most amazing gardens in the cities. It would be so pretty if more city dewellers gardened the front of their homes and did window gardens. It is so great that you will find your old friends here and meet new friends. Seee you around the threads.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back