I am new! Hi to all members of gardenforums

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

susyflores

Hi

my name is susana flores, from chicago. Zone 5.

I love gardening but my space is very limited, i live in the city, but i do wonders when planting, i even plant in the section by the sidewalk that belongs to the city......and my windows, i have plants in almost every window of my house.

I have been looking for friends from another site and treva told me i could find some of this friends here. These friends i am following here were "my prayers angels" when i was going thru the worst time of my life. They prayed for me and my family for a long time, giving me support, strength, hope, i am so grateful and lucky that i found these people with so much human and spiritual values.

So here i am trying to learn to navigate in this group and be a part of this team.

Right now, i am just waiting for spring, snowed last sunday, so i am in need to see green, sun, tulips, etc etc. And go outside and get dirty doing my garden.

God bless you all and have a blessing 2009 gardening.

Susy

latebloomer

OMGosh, Susy! I'm so glad to see you,my friend! I've missed you and you've been in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings to Treva for sending you this way!
I'm pretty sure all of your angels are here from time to time and they will be as happy as I am to see you again.
Blessings and Welcome.

Bernie

Hi Susy Welcome to GF. I am sure you will find your old friends here. It seems this wonderful forum is drawing lots of gardeners here from other forums one by one. I look forward to getting to know you.

sunflower3

We recoganize you Susy, good to see you here, it's a great site ,with lots of loving,gardening,full of advice people. You will love it here..

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Susy so glad you posted so we could all welcome you. Dear friend if I can help you learn to navigate around the forums please let me know. Welcome!!!

Treva

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!
Susy you made it! I told you you would find a lot of Angels here! Some have different screen names here, I hope you will find that most of your friends are here and make some wonderful new friends too!
I am so happy you are here!:D

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Susy,
Welcome! Nice to have you here. I can tell you have a strong spirit both for gardening and for life. I look forward to knowing you.

woodstock

Welcome to the group from the catskills of NY.......we have tons of angels over here.......so enjoy your stay....

R

RiverRock

Susy!!! It is so good to see you here:D I thought I recognised your name, I have a trade going with you..lol Its great to have you here, this is a wonderful sight with a lot of great people. Welcome aboard girl:)

RR (MARY)

Dor

Hello and welcome Suzy. It is so good to see you join us. This is a great place to be. I just love it.

plantlover

So glad you found us!

Hi

my name is susana flores, from chicago. Zone 5.

I love gardening but my space is very limited, i live in the city, but i do wonders when planting, i even plant in the section by the sidewalk that belongs to the city......and my windows, i have plants in almost every window of my house.

I have been looking for friends from another site and treva told me i could find some of this friends here. These friends i am following here were "my prayers angels" when i was going thru the worst time of my life. They prayed for me and my family for a long time, giving me support, strength, hope, i am so grateful and lucky that i found these people with so much human and spiritual values.

So here i am trying to learn to navigate in this group and be a part of this team.

Right now, i am just waiting for spring, snowed last sunday, so i am in need to see green, sun, tulips, etc etc. And go outside and get dirty doing my garden.

God bless you all and have a blessing 2009 gardening.

Susy

Susy, I'm so glad you found us! You will find your prayer angels here. It's a real nice site, and it's a lot like the old one! I hope you are doing well. I know that you've been through an awful time, and just as we were here for you as prayer angels, we will be here for you again!

Take care of yourself!

Susan (you knew me by another name on the other site!)

R

RiverRock

Susy, I just want you to know that I would be honored to join in with the prayer angels in prayer for you anytime you need it dear. God loves you and so do we!

Mary

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good morning, Miss Suzy, and I am also glad you are being reunited with your friends.

richnkim

Wow, another small space gardener! I am too.
I said welcome in the other one but here it is again! WELCOME

Kya D

Thank Heaven Ms Susy You finally made it.
I am so very glad to see you. I hope you got my card. I think of you often.
Jump right in you will love it here.
WELCOME!!!! WELCOME!!!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com