I am thinning my sedum

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

would you happen to have chocolate ball , sea star or october daphne ? been looking for them 3 for a while , can trade some black jake sedum for them .

Hey Nancy, I do have October Daphne sedum - Dawn sent it to me a couple of years ago. She's such a sweetie! ;) Would love to have some of your black jake sedum in trade.
Let me know.

Well then :) if Dizzy got that one from me I guess I do have it but I had no clue.
I have alot of no ID sedums.

its ok Dawn , me too , short ones , tall ones , ground cover ones , love the darn things and always looking for ones i dont have. arent we just something !!!!!

i would love to have some dawn, i only have autumn joy, i did have another one that was white and green leaves but i lost it
plmk thanks

To those who want both HH seeds and sedum I plan to ship them together as soon as the seeds are ready.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back