I cannot believe

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Kya D

my eyes. When I went out in the yard there blooming right in front on me was a little "snowdrop"
I couldn't be more thrilled
It is SPRING

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've got those blooming too, along with daffs. They're my first blooms of the season, except for my Camelia bush. Camelia's bloom in the winter months here and I sure want some more!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL, there's always hope Kya.. if I could, I would mail you a box full of sunshine and a warm breeze. Going to be in the 70's the end of the week. I can hardly wait!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wait and wait for Spring to get here but it doesn't last long enough. Summer comes in and it so hot and humid till it's miserable. Then it's only good outside conditions in the early morning or late afternoon. Is there any place that is just perfect??

Kya D

Well there is not anything humid here. In the high desert there are 4 seasons and the only one that is too long is WINTER.
We can take a frost as late as the middle of June and as early as sept.

Kya D

Yup I am sure that I would. I think the most pleasant October I spent was on the gulf shore Mississippi. The weather was as close to perfect as I have seen.

Kya D

Ms. Dizzy gifted me with some PINK hyacinth bulbs a few weeks ago and the ground was so frozen that I went ahead and planted them in a pot in the house and right now they are in full bloom.
They are so beautiful and they smell heavenly.
Thank you so much Dizzy

OK Ms. Susan now you're just being mean to me
Aw shucks, Dawn! I wouldn't want to be deliberately mean to you! I was just letting you know how it is here....you can always take a little trip to escape that cold!

I bet, though, that when I'm sweltering here in the dog days of summer, and the temperature outside is well over 100 (and it goes on for days on end,) you'll be up there in the mountains, enjoying a pleasant breeze. Then I'll be saying it's not fair!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand winter, and I don't know how you all deal with it!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com