I have spider plants

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

I have 1/2 a gazillion babies on my spider plant, they are plain green.
If anyone wants some PLMK and I will root them so they will be ready when it warms up.
I also could include cuttings of a lipstick plant it blooms at least 3 times a year.
Thanks

I would love to have a piece of your lipstick plant for my mom. She had a piece that came from my dad's mom I think and got another piece from my aunt's when she passed away but I don't think it is doing that well for her. PLMK Thanks

Laurie you just remind me in May (when I know it won't freeze) and I would be thrilled to send your sweet Mom several cuttings

Laurie you just remind me in May (when I know it won't freeze) and I would be thrilled to send your sweet Mom several cuttings

Thank you Thank you Thank you
I will try to remind you, guess I'll set a reminder on my phone so I will remember...lol

lipstick plant

here is a pic Laurie

Attachments

• dogs and deer 050.jpg
    dogs and deer 050.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 315
  • dogs and deer 047.jpg
    dogs and deer 047.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 313
Lovely pics, thanks
I set a reminder on my phone....lol
thank goodness for all this technology with my older mind.....lol

I put you in my trades in May list too
Cuz of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most

Dawn will you please root a couple of air plane babies for me and a lipstick plant. By May I should have something that you like that I can trade for them. The Airplane plant is beautiful.

Thank you Dawn. Let me know when You mail them so that I can get the postage to you or I can send it now if you want.lmk

I am new to the site. I am just getting into gardening over the last couple of years. This is great! Do you have any left? Spider, PLMK, Lipstick...I would love some! I don't know how this works though. As I mentioned I am new. I don't have much right now that I can trade you for them. If you have some left, please advise as to what I should do. Thanks!

MzSweetzzz/Tonia

Hi Tonia as soon as I am sure they won't freeze I will be glad to send all of the plants you have asked for Just PM your addy to me so I can put it on my list of plant trades

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back