If you ever thought about Hydro, check this out

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought this was so simple, recycled and smart. This is from the Univ. of Florida Ag center. I am actually going to try to build one this coming weekend. I don't drink anything from plastic bottles so my biggest challange is going to be getting materials without looking like a homeless bag lady digging through the neighbors recycling bins. :rolleyes: Any way, would love to know your thoughts.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/hs1186

Good point Ron. Gotta hide it in the back yard. LOL!
You could up grade it by choosing materials less obtrusive or by painting the containers.
After looking at some of the system prices I thought this might be a way for people to get their feet wet before spending all that money. I have seen the "paid for" system they refer to in the article, and it's not much prettier. :rolleyes: there is actually a pick your own organic strawberry place in St. Augustine and it's ugly but the berries are to die for.;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back