I'm baaack.....

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Sorry, I was out of touch for a bit.
Had surgery on a ligament/tendon in my foot on the 3rd :( & am still hobbling a bit. Took me awhile to be able to navigate up the stairs (where the computer is).

Got my stiches out last week and am doing much better now :) and hope to be done with the crutches by next week. Still haven't been able to get out in the yard, but DH went out & took pics of 1st flowers for '09 for me! He is SUCH a sweetie! :D

Attached Thumbnails

So Very GOOD to see you are back, hope & pray that foot is heeling nicely for you. But still take it easy and rest it. And I add a picture of my primrose to make you feel better soon. : )

Attachments

K

Kale

Welcome back and scoot up the steps on your butt or move the computer downstairs so we can know how you are doing!:D

Kale:)

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to hear you are doing so well after your foot surgery. Hope you can get out and work in your flowers soon.

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad you're back Dizzy, I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. I was beginning to think we might need to send out the search and rescue dawgs to find you!

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're right Dizzy and I should know that from past experience..and present. My min-pins can be bad on the bulbs but great seek and find muts!
Did you know that daff bulbs are toxic to pets??? They have baaaad stomach reactions!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com