Indoor gardening...

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

judylara

Hi, My husband and I’ve recently relocated to Toronto. I love gardening. We used to have a lot of plants outdoors. But after moving to an apartment we lost space to grow a garden. Recently, I read an article on decorating your kitchen and dining area with plants. I was thinking of experimenting with those tips in my kitchen. My plan is to create a lush ambiance in our dining area by filling the space with plants and as clusters in the kitchen as said in the article. So, that I would remember to water them. And if this experiment succeeds, then I was thinking of expanding it to the bedrooms and living room. I found a good plant nursery around here. But, Don’t know what all plants would look good and add life to these areas. Please suggest.

Selection of plants can be a very personal, but also depends on the amount of light the areas receive.
For myself I prefer plants that tolerate drier conditions such as succulents, and even some of the orchids like moth orchids...
Please do some research on plants that will do well in apartment conditions....
This will be a good start for you.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back