Is something broken? PLEASE, tell me about it!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

bob

Administrator
Staff member
(Sorry to shout, but it's important, LOL!)

I've just made major changes to both the forum and the photo gallery. This was a very major and complicated upgrade. There are a huge number of settings and adjustments that I've had to do. It is quite possible, in fact likely, that I got at least one of them wrong.

Given that, if you're trying to do something and it's not working, please speak up. Don't just assume you're doing it wrong, or you don't know enough about computers to figure it out. If you find you can't post a photo, or the gallery won't let you create an album or anything along those lines, ask for help. I'll be happy to investigate the problem and help you get it working!

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent, thank you! I've worked pretty hard to test the main things, but there's always a nagging suspicion that I've missed something. I'll feel better when somebody posts to the photo gallery, then I'll know that a normal member (rather than an admin) can do it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com