It's JenD and Prowl B-Day

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Prowl

THANK YOU All for my Birthday Wishes!

Miss Prowl, you try and report back and tell us of your evening out.
Just got back from the Tai Restaurant*... Very Nice.... Will have to tell you more about it Tomorrow Nerly 25 past 11 PM Here

* Think I Spelt Tai Right...

JenD

Thank you all! I unfortunately woke up sick yesterday. Tried to make the best of it though! Watched some movies with the kids when I could stay awake, lol. Kept dozing off! My hubby gave me my gift a few days ago, will have to take a pic and post it later! I LOVE it!!

Dale

Super Moderator
Staff member
JenD sorry you were sick yesterday. As my Mom used to say, "Hope you are on the mend." Post those photos when you feel like it. Inquiring minds want to see!!!

Prowl

Thank you all! I unfortunately woke up sick yesterday. Tried to make the best of it though! Watched some movies with the kids when I could stay awake, lol. Kept dozing off! My hubby gave me my gift a few days ago, will have to take a pic and post it later! I LOVE it!!
I was Sick on my Birthday last Year.... It SO SUCKS Doesn't it Jen?????

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com