Japanese Plum

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

My cousin went to Fla last weekend visiting family.His SIL gave him some Japanese Plum tree's their about 2-3 ft.tall.He shared with me .My question is how do I take care of them.Never heard of them where to plant shade or sun.Are they for flower only do they make fruit?Anyone know....:)

It would help some to know the varietal name. Is there a tag? There are many like the ones all around Wash DC that have great blooms but no fruit or it tiny and the birds get it.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back