Just thought I'd say hello again!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

PRH

Wow - I take off and the whole site changes it's looks on me,but it looks pretty cool and sure I will adjust shortly to it all! I mentioned that I took off for awhile huh? Well.... that I did! I got myself married to Ash for starters and we spent some time away before the Holiday's really started to set in! ( sry about not letting you in on things before I was gone for awhile on here ) But yes,I'm a happy camper by having Ash as my wife!! :)
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I haven't fell off the globe nor this web site either. I have a few things that I will be posting soon,I just sorta need to get adjusted to afew things once again as well as some other sites I visit as well!! TC folks and have a wonderful day/week and Holiday season as well!! ;)
- I'm back folks and it's a pleasure! -

lynpenny

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations and have a happy life there Phil. It is good to see you back now.

PRH

Just thought I'd post a shout - out to everyone as I haven't really been here for awhile! ( all is going along well -- just been a busy boy with alot of things going on in my life ( both,good and not so good ) Anyways,I'm still on the earth as far as I know and haven't fell off yet! ;) Hope everyone has been doing well and ya find yourselves having a few extra smiles within your days as well!! Keep me in your prayers as I am now a seperated guy and find myself at aloss for words at times over things as well! ( one of those reasons I haven't been around here 4 awhile as well ) Thanks guys........ Phil

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to see you back Phil. Been wondering about you. It's hard when friends disappear from here and we don't know how to get in touch with them to see if they are ok. Glad u checked in with us. Sorry to hear that u r separated. Keep your chin up and if you need to chat or vent, we're here for you. Hugs my friend.....

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Phil!
Gad you dropped in!
I know very well about being separated!
My divorce is now finalized and I am now free, but alone!
Big Hug for you!

PRH

Hi all -
Thank you for those thoughts and prayers ( one can never/ever have enough of them ) keep them coming!! I've still been a busy boy sorting out some much needed issues in my life. ( one of these days,I might get caught up with them ) :) * One can only hope that's the case there * Hope everyone is getting or has been looking forward to getting outdoors and playing in the dirt again! ( we sure have had some wild weather all over the globe ) Anyway,I just thought I'd pop in and say hello,thank you for your thoughts,prayers and hugs! Have a Great Holiday weekend all and I will be back around more as well!! -- Really a pleasure to know this site is here and feel like I'm part of the family - thanks so much!!!

PRH

Just thought I'd swing around and let everyone know that I'm still alive!!:D Things with me are going along well, I have not been at my home for awhile ( met a girl who is from Denmark ,so I have been spending sometime over there ) - kinda a cool place too!! Anyways, I have moved on in my life and working with things as best I can to get that way as well. Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and didn't eat much either! ( they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Denmark,so that was alittle odd for me there ) I will be around this place abit more then I have been. ( miss this place and all you guys that are here as well - I just had to deal with some life or either drown from it all ):) Thanks once again for your thoughts and prayers ( they always come in handy,always.... ) Enjoy the Holiday Season and be careful in what all ya get involved in as well! Hmmmm. what's his name again: Oh yea,now I remember --- Phil :D:D

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
We had a nice Thanksgiving and a little less panic than usual. My daughter decided it was time for her to take over some of the food prepping from my wife so my wife didn't have to cook nearly as much as she has in previous years. My responsibility was small. I made the cranberry sauce the day ahead so I wouldn't be underfoot in the kitchen.

PRH

Just thought give everyone alittle shout out as I'm back from Denmark ( been there for about a month -- Anette gave me a surprise bd bash when I was there too ) She wants to come here for the summer -- so I will be expecting her in about a month or so... ( knowing her as I do,she will arrive sooner if she can ) :) * nice young lady there *
Anywho,looks as if Spring arrived here in parts of the US while I was away and my grass sure needs a hair cut!:p ( I'll be doing that today ,I suppose ):eek: -- you wanted this all winter now,Phil --- Come On ,now!:eek::p:rolleyes: Hope all is well with everyone and ya have some awesome plans over the weekend too! ( Don't forget about the mom's out there ) :) Will be around abit more then I have been recently, I'm sure!! Until we meet again,tc and be safe,always...... :D:cool::)

woodstock

wow its nice to see laurie here again. come back often laurie.
phil I dont know what part of the USA you live in.....we had a super hot spell here in upstate NY, too early for this time of yr tho.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com