Kitchen Tips

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I also use tourniquets the ones that are used when drawing blood, for needle pullers when I quilt

Yikes Kya, you didn't tell me that is where that came from...ha. Well, my bloodwork is down to once a year now, got my iron levels under control.

That is where they came from but they are single use so they have only been used on me and so when I use them I feel pretty safe.
I also grovel and the tech usually gives me several new ones.
I only send out new ones

I wasn't worried in the slightest! We have a new gal joining our craft group this year, maybe several, but one is a quilter. The other is a Korean gal who may be moving with her hubby to our area and she does Japanese painting. It could get very fun.

Great!!!!
Please keep us posted on the fun new crafts and if they are simple to explain I would love the directions.

Do you always hold your craft group at your home or do you rotate? Japanese painting should be awesome ~ I love the Japanese culture. ~ Curbie :)

If you want to clean easy every corner of your house you have to own iRobot. I bought it last month on ebay and I am fully satisfied. It easy cleans small carpet near door and laminate flooring even easier. The main impact on me to buy it made https://best4yourhome.com/irobot-roomba-comparison/ this article where I understood "I mast have it". After that made a decision that it is necessary device and must be at my home. Now I save a lot of time with it and can spend more times with my family.

Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back