Laurie and Nancie

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Dawn I'll let u know when i get it.. Thanks
I probably wont get the horse radish dug up and set to you before i leave on vacation, we finally got some rain yesterday but not sure if i will have the time to go dig it up and get it in the mail to you.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Dawn! You are the bomb. ;) Will let you know when I get them.

Are you still needing corks? I have some if you want them.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll just send them to you. They are starting to get in the way. I am not even sure why they were saved....oh now I remembr I saved some for you , but Tim "was" , that's the key word, going to make corks and lures from them. NOT! he never follows through with his "hobbies" LOL! Then they become my messes to deal with.:rolleyes:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com