lawns, a love hate relationship

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Whit.. love the pictures.. a nice pond you got going!! I bet MG loved the gazebo!!

Thanks Lady Chatty.

Of course, you know me, I have a story to tell about MG's reaction when the gazebo was delivered......lumber only, it had to be put together......LOL!

Yes, she does love her gazebo.

I have a very small yard and although every year my flower beds get a little bigger I will always leave some grass as paths. I think it gives the eye a bit of a rest and when it’s freshly mowed it makes the entire yard look neat and tidy. I do dig up the dandelions but otherwise if it’s green it stays.

It used to take me 2 and 1/2 hours to mow my lawn, that was 25 years ago, now I can do it in about 20 minutes. The secret- 27 gardens. My friends tease me and ask how much time I really save as I'm working in the gardens whenever I can. I too, love the look of the lawn thats left, when it's been freshly mowed.

Takes me anywhere from 2 - 2 1half hours to mow my lawn. I use a rider,push mower and weed wacker ( no,not at the sametime ) :D
I also mow other lawns in my neighborhood and keep pretty busy during the summer months. ( the extra $$ from mowing the other lawns,is always handy too )

It used to take me 2 and 1/2 hours to mow my lawn, that was 25 years ago, now I can do it in about 20 minutes. The secret- 27 gardens. My friends tease me and ask how much time I really save as I'm working in the gardens whenever I can. I too, love the look of the lawn thats left, when it's been freshly mowed.

That's my plan Annette lol! It won't happen in one year but I'll get there :)

Dora/Garden Goddess

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back