Look who came for a visit!!!!!!!!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, my goodness! I could do without that. We have beavers in the pasture next to the house. There were three generations that we saw last sumer, but the older kids will be pushed out this spring when the new little ones are born.

Mainegal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks but no thanks Nancie, you can keep your scaly friends along your river bank, hope they don't move too far inland from the riverbank into your yard.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well we did invade their home not the other way around. My neighbor ( now passed away) had a pic of a gator climbing his fence. I have lost one beloved 85 lb golden to a gator. My dogs are mindful of the river bank.
Actually I feel for them as they are only doing what nature intended. I saw a 13ft gator that had been trapped, they had his arms and hind legs bound and they were winching him into a truck. It was so sad to me as he was older than any human living. When I looked in his eyes he was literally crying. There were tears coming from his eyes. Now if that is the same emotion as humans or not I don't know . It just seemd sad to think he had seen more history than any of us, was minding his own business and somebody thought it would be a great trophy.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com