Looking for the following....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

KallieLashay

I am looking for the following seeds;

asparagus, pickling cucumbers, lima leans, butter beans, pole beans, various peppers and tomatoes.... Also I am looking for tubers? to plant sweet and Irish potatoes, not sure where to find these. I have never grown potatoes before.

I have chosen only veggies that will grow in zones 7 to 8. I have many other seeds I can exchange including;

bush beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrot, cauliflower, collard, corn, cucumber (bush), eggplant, kale, lettuce, mustards, okra, sweet spanish onion, lincoln peas, radish, winter squashes, beefsteak tomato, bell peppers, turnips, watermelon, pumpkin and zinnia, cosmos, marigolds, nastriums, and red salvia.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Dor

KellyL I have some pickling cucumbers, jalapena, sweet banana, and poblano peppers. What kind of tomato seeds are you looking for. I have quite a few different ones but less than 10 seeds of each. I have Mortgage lifter, chocolate cherry and I think black cherry and red cherry I still have, yellow pear, box car Willie and a few others. I would like to trade for some mustard, collard and turnips seeds, bush cucumbers, red salvia and cantaloupe. What kind of winter squash do you have? I have quite a few different tomato seeds just not a lot of each one.

KallieLashay

Sorry I should have told you how much I had. Okay I have the following;

2 spaghetti squash
2 butternut squash (seeds look a bit darker than the other squash, but have been stored the same way)
PLENTY mustards
PLENTY collards
PLENTY turnips
10 red salvia
5 cantaloupe

*And I mistakenly said bush cucumber when it is actually vining. I planted a bush crop this year but had vining from last year where I harvested these seeds. I have plenty of vining cuke seeds just in case you want some.

I would be interested in poblano peppers, yellow pear tomato, mortgage lifter, box car willie, black cherry if you dont have that then the choc. cherry.

And do you have brandywine, beefsteak, goliath, big boy, grape, or celebrity tomato seeds? If not then that is okay. I would appreciate whatever seeds you could spare. A few would be fine, I like to sample different stuff. I will send you a PM with my address. Thanks.

Dor

Sorry I should have told you how much I had. Okay I have the following;

2 spaghetti squash
2 butternut squash (seeds look a bit darker than the other squash, but have been stored the same way)
PLENTY mustards
PLENTY collards
PLENTY turnips
10 red salvia
5 cantaloupe

*And I mistakenly said bush cucumber when it is actually vining. I planted a bush crop this year but had vining from last year where I harvested these seeds. I have plenty of vining cuke seeds just in case you want some.

I would be interested in poblano peppers, yellow pear tomato, mortgage lifter, box car willie, black cherry if you dont have that then the choc. cherry.

And do you have brandywine, beefsteak, goliath, big boy, grape, or celebrity tomato seeds? If not then that is okay. I would appreciate whatever seeds you could spare. A few would be fine, I like to sample different stuff. I will send you a PM with my address. Thanks.

Kelly, I think I have brandywine from last year as I didn't plant them this year. I know I don't have goliath, big boy, celebrity and grape. I bought big boy, beefsteak, and celebrity plants. I may have beeksteak though. I will try the vining cucs. I will put them in my flower beds since I don't have much room for vining.

KallieLashay

Okay I will collect the seeds and get them sent out to you. Just PM your address. If you can find any brandywine I will take a few. I got your seeds collected and I will mail ASAP when I get your address. Thanks.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com